Lake District Spectacular
5 Days Away
A wonderful five day break to enjoy the beauty of the idyllic Lake District. With an inclusive itinerary featuring the sights of Grange over Sands, Kendal, Ambleside, Grasmere, Coniston, Hawkshead, Bo’ness & Keswick, plus a lake cruise on the gentle shimmering waters of Lake Windermere.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Shap Wells Hotel, Shap
● Inclusive itinerary to enjoy the highlights of the beautiful Lake District taking in Grange over Sands, Kendal, Ambleside, Grasmere, Coniston, Hawkshead, Bo’ness & Keswick
● Cruise on the gentle waters of Lake Windermere.
Lake DistrictLake District
Discover the glorious Lake District, an area of outstanding beauty with stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and cool, clear, shimmering lakes.
One of the country’s favourite places for enjoying the outdoors, lose yourself in the breath-taking scenery, with a panorama of striking mountains and crags, green lush farmland, rolling fells, thriving woodland, all home to native animals and plants.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Lake District CarouselBack to top