Kyle Of Lochalsh & The Isle Of Skye
5 Days Away
Stunning five day Scottish experience including one of the ‘Great Railway Journeys of the World’ with our fabulous touring itinerary. A memorable five day Scottish escape with the assurance of comfortable hotel accommodation and a superb touring itinerary. A sensational five day break capturing the beauty of Scotland, with a full, inclusive itinerary along with great entertainment and a fabulous inclusive package at our delightully-located hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Mackays / Garve Hotel, Wester Ross
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included excursion featuring a stunning 64 mile train journey between Dingwall and Kyle of Lochalsh plus a trip to the beautiful Isle of Skye
• Excursion to Inverness followed by a scenic trip along the banks of Loch Ness!
• Inclusive full day Cairngorm Mountains tour calling at Aviemore plus a trip on the Strathspey Steam Railway
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
The Scottish Highlands CarouselBack to top