Kendal & The Glorious Lakes
3 Days Away
A wonderful three day break to experience the idyllic delights of the glorious Lake District, along with a full, inclusive itinerary to enjoy the sights of Keswick, Ambleside, Grasmere, and Bowness-on-Windermere.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the County Hotel, Kendal
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment, plus Turkey & Tinsel festivities
• A full, inclusive itinerary to enjoy the sights of Keswick, Ambleside, Grasmere, and Bowness-on-Windermere.
Lake DistrictLake District
Discover the glorious Lake District, an area of outstanding beauty with stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and cool, clear, shimmering lakes.
One of the country’s favourite places for enjoying the outdoors, lose yourself in the breath-taking scenery, with a panorama of striking mountains and crags, green lush farmland, rolling fells, thriving woodland, all home to native animals and plants.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Lake District CarouselBack to top