Jersey & Guernsey
9 Days Away
Experience the beauty and charm of the Channel Islands on this delightful break! We discover picturesque Jersey with its beautiful beaches, historic castles and fragrant gardens, along with the second largest island of Guernsey, famous for its stunning sea cliffs, sandy bays and the captivating capital of St Peter Port, one of the prettiest harbour towns in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- Return transfers between the port and hotel in Jersey
- First and last night at a selected 3-star hotel in the Bournemouth area with dinner* & breakfast
- 3 nights at a selected 3-star hotel in Guernsey with dinner & breakfast
- 3 nights at the 3-star Hotel de Normandie, St Saviour with dinner & breakfast
- Welcome meeting at our Guernsey hotel
- Free half-day Guernsey island highlights tour
- Free half-day Jersey island highlights tour
- Services of a resort representative
*Please note: on dates with a late return sailing, a meal voucher on the ferry will replace dinner at the hotel.
Other optional excursions and car hire can be booked through our resort representative. In both Jersey and Guernsey, a local bus service stops outside the hotel and offers access to the whole island, so a hire car is not essential.
Guernsey carouselBack to top