Italian Riviera & Monte Carlo Inclusive
- Duration: 12 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T4078
- Travel Type: Coach
12 Days Away
A spectacular twelve day adventure to enjoy everything the Italian Riviera has to offer, staying in one of its most popular resorts. Situated on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, making it a popular beach destination, Diano Marina offers a host of attractions along with numerous restaurants, bars and a seafront promenade lined with palms. With this as our base we also visit Santa Margherita, Portofino, Monte Carlo and San Remo.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Seven nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Hotel Silvano, Diano Marina
● Seven nights inclusive bar from 6pm to 10pm each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Overnight stops in select hotel accommodation on the outward and return journeys on a dinner, bed and continental breakfast basis
● Overnight sailings on board P&O North Sea Ferries on a dinner and breakfast basis in en-suite cabins
● Full day excursion to Santa Margherita and Portofino
● Full day excursion to Monte Carlo
● Full day excursion to San Remo.
Monte CarloMonte Carlo
World famous as a place of glitz and glamour, Monte Carlo attracts the rich and famous, and the super rich (!) due to it’s favourable tax laws and fabulous position on the sophisticated Mediterranean coast, in easy reach of Cannes, Nice and St. Tropez.
Residents include the likes of Bono, Lewis Hamilton and Roger Moore as well as the ruling Grimaldi family who live in the Palace of Monaco high above Monte Carlo marina.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Italian Riviera CarouselBack to top