PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel, Sandown
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment programme
● 99p bar for three hours each evening
● An inclusive excursion to enjoy the best of the Island.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from the fun packed theme parks to the magnificent heritage sites. Visit Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel Back to top