Isle Of Wight Victorian Splendour
4 Days Away
Sandy beaches, stunning coastline and enchanting olde world villages combine to make the Isle of Wight one of our most popular choices for a good old fashioned holiday by the sea.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast bat the Tarvic 2 Hotel, Sandown
• Splendid inclusive excursion visiting Osborne House, the incredible seaside palace of Queen Victoria, plus a nostalgic trip on the lovingly restored Isle of Wight Steam Railway
• Included excursion to enjoy the highlights of the island including beautiful Godshill and Shanklin Village.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from the fun packed theme parks to the magnificent heritage sites. Visit Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Isle of Wight CarouselBack to top