Isle Of Wight At The Broadway Park
4 Days Away
A terrific four day break to enjoy the enchanting Isle of Wight, with great hotel accommodation, four complimentary drinks, sensational evening entertainment and a tour to explore the glorious island.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included bar on Saturday night with four complimentary drinks with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Full programme of evening entertainment
• Included itinerary to discover the highlights of the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel Back to top