Isle Of Wight & Osborne House Victorian Christmas
4 Days Away
With its beautiful coastline of great attractions, the Isle of Wight is a magnet to holidaymakers at any time of year. With the assurance of one of our best-loved hotels, an inclusive itinerary, splendid entertainment and admission to enjoy the architecture and history of Osborne House.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Shanklin Beach Hotel, Shanklin
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Festive fayre
• Included excursion to enjoy the highlights of the delightful Isle of Wight
• Admission to Osborne House, a former royal residence built for Queen Victoria & Prince Albert
Shanklin is a stunning village on the beautiful Isle of Wight. Promising a relaxing ambience, golden sandy beaches, a splendid esplanade, historic attractions and a host of traditional seaside fun. Once the beloved retreat of royalty the Isle of Wight is a home away from home, with its mild, moderate climate and easy access via short sea ferry crossing. Perhaps the perfect choice for a coach holiday for the young and the young at heart!
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Shanklin CarouselBack to top