Isle Of Wight & Osborne House At Royal Pier Hotel
4 Days Away - 2021
Four lovely days away to enjoy the beauty of the Isle of Wight from our base in the charming resort of Sandown, along with included admission to discover the architecture and history of the spectacular Osborne House.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 3 nights at the 2-star Royal Pier Hotel, Sandown with dinner & breakfast
- Entertainment some evenings
- Free excursion to Osborne House & Cowes
- Free excursion to Alum Bay, Ventnor & Shanklin
Shanklin is a stunning village on the beautiful Isle of Wight. Promising a relaxing ambience, golden sandy beaches, a splendid esplanade, historic attractions and a host of traditional seaside fun. Once the beloved retreat of royalty the Isle of Wight is a home away from home, with its mild, moderate climate and easy access via short sea ferry crossing. Perhaps the perfect choice for a coach holiday for the young and the young at heart!
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel Back to top