Isle Of Man Explorer
5 Days Away
A fantastic five day holiday to discover the beautiful Isle of Man. With its famous attractions, diverse landscapes, rugged coastal beauty and picturesque glens, the Isle of Man has a unique, enduring appeal. Experience this wonderful destination, together with great hotel accommodation, perfectly located on the promenade in Douglas – capital of the island.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Chesterhouse Hotel, Douglas
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Return ferry crossings from Heysham
• Time to enjoy lovely Douglas
• Included excursions taking in the delights of Castletown, Port Mary, Port Erin, Ramsey, Peel and Laxey – home to the famous Laxey Wheel.
Isle of ManIsle of Man
For an island that is just 33 miles long and 13.5 miles wide the Isle of Man packs in an awful lot for coach holiday visitors to see and do. The stunning natural landscape ranges from the mountain of Snaefell to the beautiful sandy beaches of Peel, Port Erin and Ramsey, the rocky cliffs of its coastline to the natural beauty of the Calf of Man.
For many people the Isle of Man will be synonymous with the TT races, possibly the most well known motorcycle race in the world which started over 100 years ago. Held at the end of May, riders travel at up to 200mph across Mountain roads and through the heart of the island’s towns and villages.
Isle of Man, CarouselBack to top