Imperial Cities – Prague, Vienna & Budapest
9 Days Away - 2023
This fantastic break combines three of Europe’s finest capital cities – Prague, Vienna and Budapest. These beautiful cities boast fascinating histories and cultures, with each having its own distinct personality which we explore on our guided city tours. Laced with Gothic architecture, Prague’s impressive castle contrasts with the bustling cafés and cobbled lanes it overlooks. Vienna is a stately city of grand Baroque architecture and a rich musical and artistic heritage while two halves of a city, Buda and Pest, have combined to make one wonderful capital, with the waters of the Danube flowing between them.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in Germany (last night with a light evening meal)
- 3 nights at the 4-star Duo Hotel, Prague with breakfast plus 2 dinners
- 3 nights at the 4-star Kaiser Franz Joseph Hotel, Vienna with breakfast plus 1 dinner
- 1 dinner at a Viennese Heuriger with wine & live music
- Excursion to Budapest
- Guided city tours of Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- En-route visit to Nuremberg
- Fully escorted by a tour manager
Vienna CarouselBack to top