Imperial Christmas In Vienna
7 Days Away
Experience the unique kind of magic that you find in Vienna at Christmastime, when the city is filled with strands of white fairy lights that hang across the streets like falling snow frozen in time and caught in lamplight. With its fairytale buildings, shop windows glistening with seasonal treats and the aroma of sweet spices filling the air, Vienna at this time of year is like stepping into the pages of a storybook. We take in the highlights of this Imperial city and celebrate Christmas Day with a classical concert in a Viennese palace.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in Germany (last night with a light evening meal)
- 5 nights at a selected 3-star hotel in the Vienna area with breakfast plus 3 dinners (includes traditional Austrian Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve)
- Traditional turkey lunch on Christmas Day
- 1 dinner in a traditional wine tavern
- 1 dinner at a local Vienna restaurant
- Guided walking tour of Vienna’s Old Town & guided city tour of Vienna
- Guided tour of Klosterneuburg Abbey
- Free time at Schönbrunn Palace New Year Market
- Coffee, liqueur and Sachertorte in a traditional café
- Classical concert and glass of sparkling wine in a Viennese palace
- Scenic tour of Vienna Woods
- Local guide on excursions
The Austrian capital is bursting with artistic and historical heritage to be explored on our coach holidays, most particularly with its grand cathedrals and palaces including the St Stephens Cathedral, Schonbrunn Palace, Hofburg Palace and the Belevedere Palaces consisting of two wonderful pieces of architecture.
This intellectual city also has a fantastic range of restaurants and bars which include traditional Austrian cuisines from the wiener schnitzel and apple strudel to international fusions – something for everyone!
Festive Image carouselBack to top