Ilfracombe Inclusive Celebration
5 Days Away
A wonderful five day holiday to Ilfracombe – perhaps the perfect, timeless Devon resort. Enjoy the quaint fishing village of Lynmouth, with its picturesque harbour and Lynton with its Victorian and Edwardian buildings. Visit Barnstaple with its traditional Devon Pannier Market on our inclusive excursions.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Dilkhusa Grand Hotel, Ilfracombe
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm (Mon-Thur) with four complimentary drinks each day, with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks
• Evening entertainment programme
• Inclusive excursion to explore the charm of Barnstaple
• Inclusive excursion to enjoy the quaint villages of Lynton and Lynmouth.
Tucked away on the North Devon Heritage Coast, Ilfracombe is the most popular seaside towns on Devon’s north coast.
The resort retains all of its Edwardian and Victorian charm and has plenty of activities and attractions to suit your taste, including award-winning Ilfracombe Aquarium, the unique Tunnels Beaches, fascinating Ilfracombe Museum, St Nicholas Chapel and nearby Chambercombe Manor.
Not forgetting, stunning coastal walks and outstanding panoramas out to sea.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Ilfracombe CarouselBack to top