Historic Highlights Of Poland
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T12106
- Travel Type: Coach
12 Days Away
A fantastic twelve day tour to Poland, a nation with a proud cultural heritage and many fantastic cities to explore. We include guided tours of Wroclaw and Krakow plus a visit to Auschwitz.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Overnight sailings on board P&O Ferries on a dinner and breakfast basis in en-suite cabins
• Overnight stops in both directions on a dinner, bed and buffet breakfast basis
• Two nights bed and buffet breakfast with one dinner at the Novotel Wroclaw Centrum, the Novotel Krakow City West and the Mercure Warszawa Centrum and one dinner at a local restaurant in each city
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• One night dinner, bed and buffet breakfast at the Novotel Poznan Centrum, Poznan
• Guided tours of Krakow, Warsaw and Poznan and included visits to Wroclaw & Auschwitz
• Cruise on the Odra River in Wroclaw
• Entrance to St Mary’s Basilica and Wawel Cathedral in Krakow.
Your Included Itinerary
Guided Tour of Warsaw
A half day guided tour of Warsaw. At the end of World War II, this wonderful city lay in rubble and ruin but with determination almost all has been rebuilt. We take a stroll through its pristine old town and see the royal castle, museums and cafes.
Guided Tour of Krakow
A half day guided tour of Krakow, a treasure trove of Gothic and Renaissance architecture undergoing a modern revival. With one foot planted in the past and the other in the future, Krakow is a must see.
Guided tour of Poznan
Enjoy a half day guided tour of Poznan, a large city steeped in history. Its highlights include the striking Cathedral and the bustling old town square, alive with cafes and bars.
A wonderful city boasting fascinating architecture, many bridges and rivers and a lively and cosmopolitan cultural scene. Mostly destroyed in the Second World War, today it has been lovingly restored.
An included visit to Auschwitz, established by the Germans in 1940 in the suburb of Oswiecim. A concentration and extermination camp, today it is a museum in memory of those who lived and died there.
Welcome to Poland, a nation with a strong historical and cultural heritage. Bordered by Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, its rich tapestry of architecture, monuments and castles continues to attract visitors from far and wide.
Its countryside is diverse, from lowlands and undulating hills to forests and lakes and even sandy beaches at the Baltic Sea.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Back to top