PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Country House Hotel, Didsbury
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Inclusive excursion to historic Chester
● Inclusive excursion to vibrant Liverpool
● Inclusive visits to the splendid Salford Quays and the wonderful Trafford Centre.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Liverpool - CarouselBack to top