Historic Chester & Liverpool Luxury
2 Days Away
A terrific weekend away as we enjoy the historic appeal of Chester, along with the fabulous city attractions of Liverpool. All combined with outstanding hotel accommodation for a wonderful two day break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Haydock
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Saturday afternoon amid the historic splendour of Chester
● A Sunday visit to Liverpool with time to enjoy the wonderful atmosphere and attractions of this vibrant city.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Chester/Liverpool - CarouselBack to top