Highlights Of Copenhagen & Sweden
10 Days Away
The capital city of Copenhagen offers many stunning sights, with its historic 18th century Rococo district, Amalienbourg Palace and castles, this is a city not to be missed!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on board P&O Ferries on a dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin basis
● Overnight stops on your outward and return journey on a bed and continental breakfast basis in the Bremen or Hamburg area
● Five nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Scandic Sydhavnen Hotel, Copenhagen
● Free time to explore Copenhagen with half day guided tour
● Visit to Malmo
● Visits to the Copenhagen Open Air Museum and Denmark’s oldest city Roskilde.
Your Included Itinerary
As the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen sees the most footfall, and for good reason. One of Europe’s rising stars and one of the happiest places to live, Copenhagen is a city like no other.
A short drive away from Copenhagen, this Swedish city provides a great alternative to our Danish adventure. Cosy and welcoming but also bold and innovative, Malmo is a pleasure from start to finish.
Once the capital of Denmark, Rosklide has kept the charm and cultural significance but lost the crowds and noise. Maybe more famous for its Glastonbury style festival, this town is relatively peaceful and a great get away for the other 361 days of the year.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Copenhagen CarouselBack to top