Highland Steam & Loch Ness Cruise
4 Days Away
Four delightful days away to experience the scenic beauty of the Scottish Highlands along with an inclusive journey on the Strathspey Valley Steam Railway. Plus a visit to Inverness and an included cruise on Loch Ness.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Highland Hotel, Strathpeffer
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment programme
● Inclusive excursion to Inverness
● Included cruise on Loch Ness
● Inclusive journey through the spectacular Highlands onboard the Strathspey Valley Steam Railway.
* The Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness is not suitable for wheelchairs.
Scottish HighlandsScottish Highlands
The glorious Highlands, an area of diverse scenery and flourishing wildlife, with a varied climate, welcoming coach trip visitors all the year round to discover its many treasures.
Whatever part of this wonderful region you decide to explore, with outstanding natural beauty at every turn, you won’t be disappointed.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
The Scottish Highlands CarouselBack to top