Highland Steam & Loch Ness Cruise
5 Days Away
A very special five day holiday to enjoy the pure beauty of the Scottish Highlands along with delightful hotel accommodation and a full, inclusive itinerary for your enjoyment.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Highland Hotel, Strathpeffer
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment programme
● Inclusive journey on the beautiful Strathspey Steam Railway
● Included excursion to historic Inverness, together with a visit to the wonderful Glenmorangie Distillery (admission included) and an unforgettable trip on board the famous 'Jacobite Cruise' on Loch Ness.
* Please note : The Glenmorangie Distillery is not suitable for passengers with limited mobility and the Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness is not suitable for Wheelchairs
Scottish HighlandsScottish Highlands
The glorious Highlands, an area of diverse scenery and flourishing wildlife, with a varied climate, welcoming coach trip visitors all the year round to discover its many treasures.
Whatever part of this wonderful region you decide to explore, with outstanding natural beauty at every turn, you won’t be disappointed.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
The Scottish Highlands CarouselBack to top