Highland Steam & Loch Ness Cruise
5 Days Away
A very special five day holiday to enjoy the pure beauty of the Scottish Highlands along with delightful hotel accommodation and a full, inclusive itinerary for your enjoyment.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay Highland Hotel, Strathpeffer
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment programme
● Inclusive journey on the beautiful Strathspey Steam Railway
● Included excursion to historic Inverness, together with a visit to the wonderful Glenmorangie Distillery (admission included) and an unforgettable trip on board the famous 'Jacobite Cruise' on Loch Ness.
- The Glenmorangie Distillery is not suitable for passengers with limited mobility.
- The Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness is not suitable for Wheelchairs
Scottish HighlandsScottish Highlands
The glorious Highlands, an area of diverse scenery and flourishing wildlife, with a varied climate, welcoming coach trip visitors all the year round to discover its many treasures.
Whatever part of this wonderful region you decide to explore, with outstanding natural beauty at every turn, you won’t be disappointed.
The Scottish Highlands CarouselBack to top