Hereford & Wye Valley Luxury
3 Days Away
A fabulous three day break with terrific hotel accommodation and a full, included itinerary. Enjoy the spectacular sights of the Wye Valley, the historic charm of Lichfield and the delights of Stratford upon Avon on a special weekend away.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel & Spa, Bromsgrove
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included visits to historic Lichfield and Stratford upon Avon
● Full day tour through the sights of the Wye Valley, including visits to beautiful Hereford and Ross on Wye.
Stratford upon AvonStratford upon Avon
Stratford upon Avon is a historic market town in Warwickshire situated on the banks of the River Avon and a popular tourist destination attracting over three million visitors a year. With its beautiful surroundings it’s not hard to see why it’s such a hit with coach trip visitors.
Best known for being the birthplace of the poet William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford plays host to a rich programme of events and activities from festivals and music in the park to river racing and cruises.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Hereford CarouselBack to top