PRICE FROM ? £1169 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Hebridean AdventureHebridean Adventure
New for 2023!
The wildly beautiful coast of Scotland is scattered with hundreds of islands and inlets shaped by the ever-pounding sea and ever-changing weather. Sublimely secluded and totally unique, our tour to the untouched Outer Hebrides is a never-to-be-forgotten experience, as we take in some of the most spectacular scenery Scotland has to offer. Rich heritage and unique wildlife combine with the rugged coastline, stunning mountains and unspoilt islands to create an enchanting place like no other.
- Return flights to Glasgow
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- First and last night at the Holiday Inn, Glasgow Airport with breakfast
- 2 nights at the Dark Island Hotel, Benbecula with breakfast plus 1 dinner
- 2 nights at the Cabarfeidh Hotel, Stornoway with dinner & breakfast
- 1 night at a selected hotel in Scotland with dinner & breakfast
- 1 dinner on the ferry between Uig and Lochmaddy
- 1 packed lunch
- Island hopping excursion
- Ferry fares
- Escorted by a tour manager in Scotland
Hebridean Adventure by Air CarouselHebridean Adventure by Air Carousel Back to top