Grand Tour Of Ireland
8 Days Away - 2023
Ireland is one of the most enchanting holiday destinations in the world, offering a host of vibrant cities bursting with culture and breathtaking natural scenery. On this captivating break we blend the country’s panoramic landscapes of rolling hills and sparkling lakes with its historic towns and lively cities, including charming Dublin. We combine guided tours with time at leisure for a wonderful exploration of this beloved isle. We also visit Northern Ireland to discover cosmopolitan Belfast and the geological wonder of the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 7 nights at selected 3-star hotels in Ireland with dinner & breakfast*
- Free excursion to Belfast with guided city tour and admission to Titanic Belfast
- Free excursion to Giant's Causeway & Derry~Londonderry
- Free excursion to Sligo with guided city tour & Galway
- Free excursion to Limerick with guided city tour
- Free excursion to the Ring of Kerry with guided tour & Killarney
- Free excursion to Dublin with guided city tour
*Please note: due to our early departure, breakfast on the final morning will be taken on the ferry.
Ireland CarouselBack to top