German F1 Grand Prix
6 Days Away
Famous for their mechanical prowess, the German F1 Grand Prix is a sight to behold. These drivers will have you on the edge of your seat as they whip by at break neck speeds. During your F1 break, you will visit the Hockenheimring race track to enjoy the circuit practice and qualifying sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Three nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at The Landhotel Wasgau
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• General admission to The Hockenheimring for the German Grand Prix
• Return overnight sailings on board P&O Ferries on a twin bunk cabin only basis.
Meal Deal on P&O Ferries
We are pleased to offer a special ‘Meal Deal’ including five course buffet dinner and full breakfast on the outward and return journey for only £61 per person!
German Grand PrixGerman Grand Prix
Experience the buzz and adrenaline rush of Formula One at one of the most famous circuits in the world.
After an unexpected break from the calendar, Formula One racing is back at one of the most-loved tracks, Hockenheimring in Germany.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join National Holidays to see the world’s best drivers compete at high-speed for maximum championship points in one of the most historic races of the year.
F1 Grand Prix Generic CarouselF1 Grand Prix Generic Carousel Back to top