Galway, Limerick & Cliffs Of Moher - Going Solo
4 Days Away - 2023
Are you looking for a short break but don’t fancy travelling alone? Why not experience the fun of holidaying with a group of fellow single travellers? Come with us on a fantastic break to the West of Ireland. You’ll be joining a warm and friendly atmosphere which allows you to share the holiday experience and make new friends along the way. With visits to the enchanting Brigit’s Garden and the charming cities of Galway, Limerick and Dublin, as well as the chance to take in the stunning beauty of the Cliffs of Moher, this is a wonderful way to explore Ireland.
Feedback from our 2022 Irish Going Solo break: “This was an amazing trip, the tour guide Jennifer and driver Michael were both outstanding! There were 34 people, and we had the most fantastic time together, everyone made each other feel welcome. We are all keeping in touch via a WhatsApp group that we created and want to go on a trip as a group again." - Janette
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 1 night at the 4-star Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar with dinner & breakfast
- 3 nights at the 3-star Treacys West County Hotel, Ennis with dinner & breakfast
- 1 night at a selected 3-star hotel in the Dublin area with dinner
- 1 breakfast on the return ferry home
- Excursions to Brigit’s Garden, Galway, Limerick, Bunratty Folk Park, Lisdoonvarna, Cliffs of Moher & Dublin
- Guided city tours of Galway & Limerick with our tour manager
- Locally guided city tour of Dublin
- Escorted by a tour manager in Ireland
NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT!
Galway CarouselBack to top