Galway & Mayo St Patricks
4 Days Away
St Patrick is the patron saint and national apostle of Ireland, credited with bringing Christianity to Ireland. St Patrick’s Day sees parades, parties and fabulous celebrations in the streets, bars and restaurants throughout Ireland and is certainly an experience that you won’t forget!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Harlequin Hotel, Castlebar
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Inclusive excursion to enjoy Galway including the wonderful Galway St Patrick’s celebration
• Time to enjoy the delights of Mayo.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Galway CarouselBack to top