Galway & Contrasts Of Connemara
4 Days Away - 2023
Wild by name, wild by nature; the Wild Atlantic Way runs the length of Ireland’s west coast and provides the world’s most enchanting coastal touring route. We combine this breathtaking scenery with the diverse landscapes of the Connemara National Park as well as the contrasting convivial urban atmosphere of Galway and Dublin. With visits to the beautiful Westport House, a heritage Victorian Walled Garden, plus the ancient Achill Island also included, this break is the perfect chance to absorb the natural beauty and history of the west of Ireland.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- Overnight stay at the 3-star Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar with dinner & breakfast
- 3 nights at the 3-star Breaffy Woods Hotel, Castlebar with dinner & breakfast
- Overnight stay at a selected 3-star hotel in the Dublin area with dinner & breakfast*
- Excursions to Galway, Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden, Connemara National Park, Westport, Achill Island & Dublin
- Guided city tour of Galway with our tour manager
- Escorted by a tour manager in Ireland
Optional locally guided city tour of Dublin (£14pp)
*Please note: due to our early departure, breakfast on the final morning will be taken on the ferry.
Dublin CarouselBack to top