Fort William Hogmanay Celebration
4 Days Away
A magnificent four day Hogmanay celebration break, with splendid hotel accommodation overlooking the beautiful waters of Loch Linnhe. With great entertainment and festivities, and an included excursion along the banks of the loch to lovely Oban. The perfect way to bring in the New Year.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Caledonian Hotel, Fort William
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment and Hogmanay Party
● A beautiful New Year’s Eve tour along the banks of Loch Linne to lovely Oban.
Fort WilliamFort William
Set in a beautiful location at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s largest mountain, and overlooking the tranquil Loch Linnhe, the bustling resort of Fort William is the perfect place to visit on a coach trip to enjoy Scotland’s stunning scenery.
Embrace the wonderful fresh air as you discover the region’s mountains, coastline, lochs and glens. One of the largest towns south of Inverness, Fort William offers a host of possibilities for the coach break visitor.
New Year carouselBack to top