Fort William & Isle Of Skye
4 Days Away
A wonderful four day break to relax and enjoy delightful Fort William and the scenic beauty of the Isle of Skye, situated off the west coast, with breathtaking views, sandy beaches and pretty inlets.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Caledonian Hotel, Fort William
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Included excursion with a ferry journey across to the Isle of Skye, with opportunity to enjoy this most beautiful setting before returning across the Skye Bridge
● Excursion along the banks of Loch Linnhe to pretty Oban.
Fort WilliamFort William
Set in a beautiful location at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s largest mountain, and overlooking the tranquil Loch Linnhe, the bustling resort of Fort William is the perfect place to visit on a coach trip to enjoy Scotland’s stunning scenery.
Embrace the wonderful fresh air as you discover the region’s mountains, coastline, lochs and glens. One of the largest towns south of Inverness, Fort William offers a host of possibilities for the coach break visitor.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Fort William CarouselBack to top