Fort William & Isle Of Skye
5 Days Away
A wonderful five day break to relax and enjoy delightful Fort William along with pretty Oban and the scenic beauty of the Isle of Skye, situated off the west coast, with breathtaking views, sandy beaches and pretty inlets.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay Caledonian Hotel, Fort William
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Included excursion with a ferry journey across to the Isle of Skye, with opportunity to enjoy this most beautiful setting before returning across the Skye Bridge
● Excursion along the banks of Loch Linnhe to pretty Oban.
Fort WilliamFort William
Set in a beautiful location at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s largest mountain, and overlooking the tranquil Loch Linnhe, the bustling resort of Fort William is the perfect place to visit on a coach trip to enjoy Scotland’s stunning scenery.
Embrace the wonderful fresh air as you discover the region’s mountains, coastline, lochs and glens. One of the largest towns south of Inverness, Fort William offers a host of possibilities for the coach break visitor.
Fort William CarouselBack to top