Folkestone Christmas Celebration
5 Days Away
A spectacular programme of glittering entertainment each evening and full festive fayre promise a fabulous Christmas break at the famous Grand Burstin Hotel. All along with a visit to France on Christmas Eve and an inclusive excursion to historic Canterbury.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Sparkling cabaret entertainment
● Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Inclusive excursion to France on Christmas Eve, plus a further excursion to historic Canterbury.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Folkestone CarouselBack to top