Folkestone & Historic Bruges
5 Days Away
A stay in the Country's leading entertainment hotel, an inclusive excursion to Canterbury and a visit to historic Bruges, with its pretty canals and wonderful architecture.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● Evening entertainment
● “2 for 1” drinks at the bar for three hours each evening offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Excursion to historic Canterbury
● Excursion to beautiful Bruges.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’, Bruges is a medieval city that has been suspended in time and is now one of the most visited destinations in Northern Europe.
Folkestone CarouselBack to top