Folkestone & Bruges Twixmas
4 Days Away
Take Christmas a little bit further and enjoy four days away combining exceptional hotel accommodation, fabulous cabaret entertainment, an excursion to Bruges and '2 for 1' evening bar!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Glittering cabaret entertainment
● ‘2 for 1’ bar each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Inclusive visit to historic Canterbury
● Inclusive excursion to historic Bruges.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’, Bruges is a medieval city that has been suspended in time and is now one of the most visited destinations in Northern Europe.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Folkestone CarouselBack to top