Folkestone & Bruges Twixmas
4 Days Away
Take Christmas a little bit further and enjoy four days away combining exceptional hotel accommodation, fabulous cabaret entertainment, an excursion to Bruges and '2 for 1' evening bar!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Glittering cabaret entertainment
● ‘2 for 1’ bar each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Inclusive visit to historic Canterbury
● Inclusive excursion to historic Bruges.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’, Bruges is a medieval city that has been suspended in time and is now one of the most visited destinations in Northern Europe.
Folkestone CarouselBack to top