Folkestone & Bruges Easter
4 Days Away
A fantastic four days away awaits on our sensational Easter break to Folkestone, staying at the ever popular Grand Burstin Hotel. With superb hotel accommodation and inclusive excursions to Canterbury and historic Bruges.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Fantastic entertainment each evening
• Use of the hotel's leisure facilities
• Included excursion to historic Canterbury
• Included excursion to beautiful Bruges.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’, Bruges is a medieval city that has been suspended in time and is now one of the most visited destinations in Northern Europe.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bruges CarouselBack to top