Folkestone & Bruges Christmas Market
4 Days Away
Four special festive days away on our superb break to the country’s leading entertainment hotel, with fabulous accommodation ‘2 for 1’ evening bar and entertainment. Our inclusive excursion takes us to historic Bruges with a visit to the wonderful Christmas Market, offering a host of glittering stalls and shops.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
● Full programme of cabaret entertainment each evening, along with special turkey and tinsel celebrations
● A visit to historic Bruges with the fabulous Christmas Markets
● Visit to Canterbury Christmas Market.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’, Bruges is a medieval city that has been suspended in time and is now one of the most visited destinations in Northern Europe.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Folkestone CarouselBack to top