Folkestone & Bruges Christmas Market
- Duration: 3 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T4519
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 2
3 Days Away
Three festive days away combining exceptional hotel accommodation, fabulous cabaret entertainment, excursion to Bruges Christmas Market and a '2 for 1' evening bar!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Full entertainment programme with cabaret
● '2 for 1' bar for three hours each evening
● Inclusive visit to the lovely Christmas markets in historic Bruges.
At the heart of the Garden Coast, lovely Folkestone has much to offer, with towering white cliffs to the East and broad sandy beaches to the West.
It's lovely harbour and wonderful sandy beaches make this a popular seaside resort, becoming one of the Cinque Ports in the 13th century
Often referred to as the ‘Venice of the North’, Bruges is a medieval city that has been suspended in time and is now one of the most visited destinations in Northern Europe.
Christmas Market carouselBack to top