- Duration: 6 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T11707
- Travel Type: Coach
6 Days Away
A wonderful six day adventure to enjoy the delights of this beautiful region and the true picture book sights of some of our favourite fairytales. All along with splendid hotel accommodation and overnight sailings on our outward and return journeys.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Three nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Hotel Hannover Messe
● Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on a dinner and breakfast basis in inside cabins with P&O North Sea Ferries
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Inclusive excursions featuring Hannover, Munster, Goslar and Hamlyn.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Fairytale Germany carouselBack to top