PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights dinner, bed, buffet breakfast and six lunches on board the MV Virginia
• Accommodation on board the MV Virginia in twin en-suite cabins with level beds
• Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks during lunch and dinner (2 per person)
• Evening entertainment programme
• Free tea and coffee throughout the day
• Captain's Dinner on one evening
• Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on board P&O Ferries on a dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin basis
• Visits to Cologne, Andernach, Boppard, Rudesheim, Cochem & Koblenz
• Excursion to the scenic Ahr Valley
• Visit to the wonderful Medieval Eltz Castle
Your Holiday Cruise Ship
The MV Virginia
Renowned for its friendly staff, superb service and informal atmosphere, the MV Virginia provides the ideal setting for a memorable river cruise. All cabins have been recently refurbished in a contemporary style to ensure your comfort and relaxation.
Hotel Features: All cabins with twin beds, shower & WC, flat screen television with in-house movies, safe, hairdryer & air-conditioning • Comfortable lounge • Entertainment • Sun Deck • Well furnished dining room.
Please note there is no lift on board and steps are steeper than normal. Regretfully this cruise vessel is therefore not recommended for clients with walking difficulties.
Prices quoted are lower deck twin cabins, upgrade cabins are available at the following supplement (subject to availability)
Rear Promenade Deck Twin £98
Main Deck Twin Cabin £126
Promenade Deck £154
Promenade Deck Superior £196.
Rhine ValleyRhine Valley
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Rhine Valley, the longest river in Germany, with stunning landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty. Meandering through this spectacular region, the steep vineyard-covered mountains reveal fairytale castles, mysterious ruins, majestic palaces and enchanting medieval towns.
Cologne is the fourth largest city in Germany, situated on the picturesque landscape of the Rhine River and is known for being a media, tourism and business hotspot with various attractions to be enjoyed on our coach breaks from its gothic architecture to their brilliant Lights Festival & Christmas Markets.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Rhine Valley Carousel
River Cruise - MV Virginia - CarouselBack to top