PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Exmouth
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● A full festive entertainment programme
● Inclusive excursion to historic Exeter.
Positioned on the idyllic River Exe estuary, Exmouth is a splendid coastal resort in the east coast corner of Devon that boasts one of the mildest climates in the UK.
The resort’s spectacular two mile stretch of sandy beach makes it ideal for a family holiday whilst its dramatic Jurassic coastline boasts some of the most breath-taking scenery in the whole of Britain.
A great base from which to explore the delights of Devon or enjoy a day out as part of your inclusive itinerary as part of your sensational value coach package.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Exmouth CarouselBack to top