Edinburgh Zoo & The Giant Pandas
2 Days Away
Two wonderful days away as we enjoy the beautiful city of Edinburgh along with admission to the sensational Edinburgh Zoo with special viewing of the famous Giant Pandas from China.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Edinburgh
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Visit to Edinburgh with the opportunity to enjoy the attractions of the city
• Inclusive admission to Edinburgh Zoo, including a ticket to the special Giant Panda viewing.
Edinburgh ZooEdinburgh Zoo
Edinburgh Zoo is Scotland’s largest zoo attraction and promises a great day out for the entire family.
Set in 82 acres of sloping parkland on the outskirts of Edinburgh, the zoo is home to over 1000 rare and endangered animals and is world-renowned for its conservation breeding programme.
There’s so much to see at Edinburgh Zoo including lions, camels, hippos, rhinos, monkeys, zebras and tigers.
Of course, no visit to Edinburgh Zoo is complete without entering the Giant Panda Experience to see Tian Tian and Yang Guang, the only giant pandas in the UK who caused a media frenzy when they arrived from China in 2011.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Edinburgh CarouselBack to top