Edinburgh Tattoo & Scotland Inclusive
5 Days Away
Beautiful Scotland with its reflective lochs and majestic peaks… and full inclusive package too! Plus an inclusive excursion taking in the delights of pretty Oban, and featuring inclusive entrance to the spectacular Edinburgh Tattoo.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar, on the banks of Loch Long
• Evening entertainment
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm (Monday-Thursday) with four complimentary drinks each day, with a choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks
• Inclusive admission to the Edinburgh Tattoo.
• Inclusive excursion featuring beautiful Oban.
* Itinerary may vary on Edinburgh Tattoo breaks.
The Edinburgh TattooThe Edinburgh Tattoo
Set against the breath-taking illuminated backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is the biggest military show of its type which has been wowing audiences for over 60 years.
Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo with National Holidays.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Edinburgh Tattoo CarouselBack to top