Edinburgh Tattoo & Scotland Inclusive
3 Days Away
All the thrills and emotions of the world-famous Edinburgh Tattoo, all with the enigmatic backdrop of the astounding Edinburgh Castle. A memorable break with time to enjoy the marvellous attractions of Edinburgh along with inclusive admission to the Tattoo.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights’ bed and breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
● One Included evening meal & one included lunch
● Included bar from 11am-11pm (for two days) with four complimentary drinks each day with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● An inclusive excursion to The Edinburgh Tattoo, with time to enjoy the attractions of Edinburgh.
* Itinerary may vary on Edinburgh Tattoo breaks.
The Edinburgh TattooThe Edinburgh Tattoo
Set against the breath-taking illuminated backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is the biggest military show of its type which has been wowing audiences for over 60 years.
Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo with National Holidays.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Edinburgh Tattoo CarouselBack to top