Edinburgh Tattoo & Cumbrae Island
5 Days Away
A memorable five day Scottish escape with the assurance of comfortable hotel accommodation and a superb touring itinerary. Enjoy the delights of the Ayrshire Coast, the shimmering waters of Loch Lomond, the charm of Troon, the vibrancy of Glasgow plus take your seat for the internationally acclaimed Edinburgh Tattoo, staged in Edinburgh’s ancient castle, completing this five day visit to Scotland perfectly!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Adamton House Hotel, Monkton
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Excursions taking in the delights of the Ayrshire Coast, charming Troon, the appeal of Glasgow & beautiful Loch Lomond
• Excursion to Largs plus a trip on the local ferry to Cumbrae Island
• Included admission to the Edinburgh Tattoo along with free time in the city
Please note: itinerary may vary.
Edinburgh is the truly delightful capital city of Scotland, from the atmospheric cobbled streets of the old town and the Royal Mile to the beautiful Georgian avenues of the new town. Edinburgh is a city of contrasts from shopping on renowned Princes Street to its many historic attractions including the world famous Edinburgh Castle.
The Edinburgh TattooThe Edinburgh Tattoo
Set against the breath-taking illuminated backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is the biggest military show of its type which has been wowing audiences for over 60 years.
Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo with National Holidays.
Edinburgh Tattoo CarouselBack to top