PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Mercure Hotel, Livingston
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool
• Time to enjoy the charm and attractions of Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is the truly delightful capital city of Scotland, from the atmospheric cobbled streets of the old town and the Royal Mile to the beautiful Georgian avenues of the new town. Edinburgh is a city of contrasts from shopping on renowned Princes Street to its many historic attractions including the world famous Edinburgh Castle.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Edinburgh CarouselBack to top