Edinburgh Christmas Markets & The Lion King
3 Days Away
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains to the evocative rhythms of Africa, this spectacular production explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music to tell the timeless story of Simba and his epic journey to fulfil his destiny as King of the Pridelands. With a fabulous sound track including “The Circle of Life” & “Can you Feel the Love Tonight”- from this heart warming story of survival in the wild.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Mercure Hotel, Livingston
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Inclusive matinee admission to The Lion King at the Edinburgh Playhouse
• Free time to enjoy the attractions of historic Edinburgh and its fantastic Christmas Markets
* Age restrictions 3+
* The Lion King is not recommended for children under 6.
Edinburgh is the truly delightful capital city of Scotland, from the atmospheric cobbled streets of the old town and the Royal Mile to the beautiful Georgian avenues of the new town. Edinburgh is a city of contrasts from shopping on renowned Princes Street to its many historic attractions including the world famous Edinburgh Castle.
Lion King carousel
Christmas Market carouselBack to top