PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Majestic Hotel, Eastbourne
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included bar from 11am-11pm on Saturday with four complimentary drinks offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Evening entertainment
• Free time to enjoy the refined attractions of Eastbourne
• Excursion to Brighton
The popular and elegant seaside town of Eastbourne is one of England’s most appealing resorts famous for its miles of award winning, clean and sandy beaches.
Often referred to as one of the sunniest places in the UK owing to its sheltered position alongside the famous Beachy Head cliff, Eastbourne is a spectacular place to visit.
Brighton is a cosmopolitan seaside resort offering handsome squares, gracious terraces, fine crescents and distinguished architecture. It offers many attractions for the coach break visitor, from music festivals, arts and culture to great shopping, nightlife and the fabulous seafront.
Brighton became a popular destination with day trippers from London during the 18th Century after the arrival of the railway in 1841 and during the Victorian era saw the building of many major attractions including the Grand Hotel, along with the West and Palace Piers.
Eastbourne CarouselBack to top