PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay Majestic Hotel, Eastbourne
● Included bar from 11am-11pm on Saturday with four complimentary drinks offering a choice of beers, wines, spirit and soft drinks
● Evening entertainment including two sensational tribute acts
● An inclusive excursion to Brighton with the palatial backdrop of the Royal Pavilion.
Your Tribute Acts
3rd January – Tina Turner & Abba
17th January – Whitney Houston & Celine Dion
31st January – Frankie Valli & Cliff Richard
14th February – Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin
28th February – Shirley Bassey & Tom Jones
13th March – Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
27th March – Karen Carpenter & Celine Dion.
The popular and elegant seaside town of Eastbourne is one of England’s most appealing resorts famous for its miles of award winning, clean and sandy beaches.
Often referred to as one of the sunniest places in the UK owing to its sheltered position alongside the famous Beachy Head cliff, Eastbourne is a spectacular place to visit.
Brighton is a cosmopolitan seaside resort offering handsome squares, gracious terraces, fine crescents and distinguished architecture. It offers many attractions for the coach break visitor, from music festivals, arts and culture to great shopping, nightlife and the fabulous seafront.
Brighton became a popular destination with day trippers from London during the 18th Century after the arrival of the railway in 1841 and during the Victorian era saw the building of many major attractions including the Grand Hotel, along with the West and Palace Piers.
Eastbourne CarouselBack to top