Durham & The Train To Christmas Town
2 Days Away
All aboard for a magical two day adventure at this special time of year as we take a journey on the Train to Christmas Town! See the story come to life as you sit back, relax and enjoy a Hot Chocolate and Cookie served by the jolly dancing elves, and get your ticket punched by the Conductor before meeting Santa Claus himself. With all your favourite characters, Christmas songs and a sprinkle of festive spirit, this is a perfect break for all the family.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Inclusive visit to historic Durham
• Inclusive journey on the Train to Christmas Town, departing from Weardale Railway, Stanhope Station.
Please note: Passengers can wear pyjamas for the journey!
* This tour is not suitable for passengers with walking difficulties.
The heritage city of Durham is a real gem in the North East and a great place to visit all year round.
Overlooked by its World Heritage Castle and spectacular Cathedral, the city is a magnificent place, steeped in history and culture as well as a vibrant shopping destination
With coach travel, hotel accommodation and inclusive itinerary, booking with National Holidays is a great way to discover the delights and culture of this area.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Train to Christmas Town carouselBack to top