Disneyland® New Year At The B&B Hotel
4 Days Away
There are lots of places to spend your New Year celebrations that are fun. But how many of them are fun and flled with all your favourite Disney characters? We can only think of a few but Disneyland Paris would our number one choice! With lots to do and plenty of entertainment this holiday in like no other.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Three nights bed and continental breakfast at The B&B Hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Two days admission allowing time to explore both Disneyland® Park & The Walt Disney Studios® Park.
● Free shuttle bus to and from the Disney Parks.
Make your New Year truly magical in the Disneyland Park dazzling with a New Year’s Eve party for £88 per person.
*Child prices only available when sharing with two full paying passengers – for more information please see ‘Special Notes’
B&B Hotel Disneyland® ParisYour Hotel
Enjoy three nights bed and continental breakfast at the B&B Hotel, offering comfortable accommodation for a relaxing stay.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television and air-conditioning ● Restaurant ● 24 hour reception ● Lift ● Gift shop ● Wi-Fi.
Copyright - © Disney
Your Included Itinerary
Day 1 – Head off to your Disneyland® Paris Spectacular break from your local joining point.
Days 2 & 3 – Included in your break you have a two day pass to experience all the thrills and delights of both of the Disney Parks. Using the free shuttle bus from the hotel straight to the parks, you can come and go as you please!
Day 4 – We leave Disneyland® Paris with memories to last a lifetime!
Disneyland Paris ResortDisneyland Paris
A Magical Dream Destination
Imagine a land where the wonderful world of Disney comes alive. Imagine a Disneyland® Park, where make believe is real. And Walt Disney Studios® Park, where the magic of Disney meets the magic of cinema.
The Magic is Closer than you think.
All rooms have a maximum room occupancy of five people, No Children can be accommodated in a room without an adult.
Child prices are only applicable when sharing a room with two full paying passengers. For Example:
● Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
● One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price
● One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price.
● Two adults & three children sharing one room - Two adults and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and four children sharing one room – One adult and two children will pay the adult price and two children will pay the child price.
● Three adults and two children sharing one room – Three adults will pay full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Four adults and one child sharing one room – Four adults will pay full price and the child will pay the child price.
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.
If you are in any way unsure please call to make your reservation.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Disneyland Paris carouselBack to top