Disneyland® Christmas At The Dream Castle
5 Days Away
Sleigh-loads of festive magic await your family at Disneyland® Paris where spirits soar. Christmas is filled with more seasonal stars, magical moments and unforgettable atmosphere than could ever fit on your wish list. See your family shine among the lights as Santa decks the halls, spectacular shows sparkle and your favourite Disney Characters illuminate the celebration to make this Christmas a very merry must.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Four nights bed and continental breakfast at The Dream Castle Hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Two days admission allowing time to explore both Disneyland® Park & The Walt Disney Studios® Park.
● Free shuttle bus to and from the Disney Parks.
● Full day excursion to explore Paris.
*Child prices only available when sharing with two full paying passengers – for more information please see ‘Special Notes’
Dream Castle HotelYour Holiday Hotel
The magic and charm of this beautiful hotel awaits at the heart of Disneyland® Paris.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television, safe & tea/coffee making facilities ● Excalibur Bar ● Musketeer’s Restaurant ● Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Copyright - © Disney
Your Included Itinerary
Day 1 – Head off to your Disneyland® Paris Spectacular break from your local joining point.
Days 2 & 3 – Included in your break you have a two day pass to experience all the thrills and delights of both of the Disney Parks. Using the free shuttle bus from the hotel straight to the parks, you can come and go as you please!
Day 4 – Full Day excursion to Paris
Day 5 – We leave Disneyland® Paris with memories to last a lifetime!
Disneyland Paris ResortDisneyland Paris
A Magical Dream Destination
Imagine a land where the wonderful world of Disney comes alive. Imagine a Disneyland® Park, where make believe is real. And Walt Disney Studios® Park, where the magic of Disney meets the magic of cinema.
The Magic is Closer than you think.
The enchanting and sophisticated city of Paris, often named the city of lights and love, is one of the most romantic cities in Europe and a truly great place to explore on a coach holiday.
The capital of France is beautifully positioned on the River Seine, with its chic appeal and exquisite beauty is why the city is visited yearly by millions of people who come to explore the stylish splendour from history, arts and culture to the more modern attractions such as the family-friendly Disneyland Paris.
All rooms have a maximum room occupancy four people, No Children can be accommodated in a room without an adult.
Child prices are only applicable when sharing a room with two full paying passengers. For Example:
● Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
● One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price
● One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.
If you are in any way unsure please call to make your reservation.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Disneyland Paris carouselBack to top