PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Discover Tuscan VillasDiscover Tuscan Villas
Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, boasting stunning, vineyard-clad countryside, a rippling coastline, a fascinating history and impressive architecture in abundance. On this tour we discover some of the most charming villas in the area, complete with impressive gardens and detailed frescoes, a few of which are still occupied by the families that own them. We also visit some of the most iconic Tuscan cities such as Lucca and Florence.
- Return flights to Pisa
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- Airport transfers in Italy
- 7 nights at the 4-star Grand Hotel Panoramic, Montecatini Terme with dinner & breakfast
- Welcome drink
- After-dinner tea and coffee at the hotel
- Excursions to Villa Reale di Marlia, Villa Grabau, Colleverde Vineyard, Villa La Petraia, Florence, Villa Torrigiani, Villa Mansi, Garzoni Gardens, Pinocchio Park, Casa delle Farfalle Gardens, Lucca, Palazzo Pfanner, Lucca Cathedral, Palazzo Mediceo di Seravezza & Viareggio
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting at Colleverde Vineyard
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Guided tour of the Palazzo Mediceo di Seravezza
- Services of a local guide on excursions
Famed for its breath-taking rolling landscapes, medieval hill towns and beautiful coast, Tuscany is a truly delightful region for a memorable coach tour.
The beautiful city of Florence, Italy’s city of art and cultural heartbeat is situated on the banks of the river Arno. It offers many delights, from its famous museums, palaces, and churches to some of the most important sites in Florence, including the Cathedral and the library of San Lorenzo’s with its magnificent exhibition of Michelangelo's architectural genius.
Beautiful Florence, Italy’s city of art and cultural heartbeat, is situated on the banks of the River Arno. It offers many delights, from its famous museums, palaces, piazzas and churches to some of the most important sites in Florence, including the Cathedral and the library of San Lorenzo’s with its magnificent exhibition of Michelangelo's architectural genius.
Discover Tuscan Villas CarouselDiscover Tuscan Villas Carousel Back to top